VESA Mounting Pattern:
500 x 400 mm(20″x16″)
500 x 300 mm(20″x12″)
400 x 400mm (16″x16″)
400 x 200mm (16″x8″)
200 x 200mm (8″x8″)
400 x 300mm (16″x12″)
300 x 300mm (12″x12″)
300 x 200mm (12″x8″)
200 x 100mm (8″x4″)
100 x 100mm (4″x4″)
1) Supports screen weight up to 66lbs / 30kg
2) Tilt 15 degree forward or 15 degree backward /Allow your TV tilt up and down.
3) Swivel 180 degree, both Left & right
4) Safety screws on both VESA arms hold screen in position for security
5) Standard mounting hardware and user manual are included
6) Distance from the TV to the wall: Max 20 inch(510mm), Min 4.3 inch(110mm)
7) Size of Wall plate: 11 inch x 7.1 inch
1) Please check the weight of your TV: it must be less than 66 lbs/30kg.
2) Check the TV size, it should be less than 60″, you need to contact us for confirmation if it’s 65″. Do not choose TV Wall Mount only by TV size, you also need to check the weight of the TV. (It might be a little bent if the weight of the TV over 55 lbs, which is normal)
3) Make sure the wall installed TV bracket is firmness and tightness, such as concrete wall, solid wood wall, do not install in hollow and floppy walls.
4) Look at the back of your TV or monitor, confirm the mounting hole and measure width and height distance, if the pitch-row/VESA is one of the following data, then the bracket will work for you
5) Please check the screw size before purchase (image “PARTS”), if the screws do not fit, you might need to order from your local store
6)This wall mount is not for a 2×4 stud wall (16 inch Spacing).
1x TV Mount
1x User Manual
1x Accessory Hardware Kit
Fits Most 22 24 26 28 30 32 39 40 42 43 46 47 48 50 52 55 58 60 Inch LCD LED Plasma HDTV Flat Panel Screens Smart TV
Heavy Duty Steel Supports Screens Up To 110 lbs.
Lift and lock system- Simply lift the tv and lock in place with 2 security screws
Quick And Easy To Install – Bracket Comes Complete With Full Instructions And Standard Fitting Hardware (Not Includes All Size Of Screws)
Fits VESA Mounting Holes Patterns Max to: 600mm x 400mm. Please check VESA, stud spacing, possible blocked cable/input and TV weight prior to making purchase decision to determine whether this TV wall mount fits your TV and the installation application